From: <milad.hanna@accenture.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:13:01 +0200
To: <www-mobile@w3.org>
I am working on an SDP project on Mobile Device
I want to know if there is a mapping between the UAProf device naming
convention and
the device naming convention used by the GSM Association for the IMEI
Furthermore I want to know whether there is a publicly available
repository of all devices?
Milad Hanna
ACCENTURE - Communication and High Tech NSL
118 Avenue de France
75636 Paris Cedex 13
Phone:     +33153234901
Fax:          +33153235323