Re: cc/pp validoator available for test

From: Andreas Schade <san@zurich.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 08:38:06 +0200
To: Kazuhiro Kitagawa <kaz@w3.mag.keio.ac.jp>
Cc: Kazuhiro Kitagawa <kaz@w3.mag.keio.ac.jp>, www-di@w3.org, www-mobile@w3.org, www-mobile-request@w3.org
Kaz.

I tried the profile
http://device.sprintpcs.com/Handspring/HSTR600HK/Blazer30010.rdf with your
validator. Is seems that it only catches the very first error and then
gives up. For the test profile it said nothing else than

RDF Error Messages
Error: {W101} Unqualified use of rdf:ID has been deprecated.[Line = 55,
Column = 39]

Why doesn't the parsing continue to show some more errors? For comparison
I attach the validation result produced by UCP
(http://www.zurich.ibm.com/ucp).

Regards,
Andreas

Kazuhiro Kitagawa <kaz@w3.mag.keio.ac.jp>
Sent by: www-mobile-request@w3.org
21.06.2004 05:33

www-mobile@w3.org, www-di@w3.org
cc
Kazuhiro Kitagawa <kaz@w3.mag.keio.ac.jp>
Subject
cc/pp validoator available for test

Hello,

I am W3C's device independence activity lead.  This is an announcement
that
CC/PP validator [1] is now available.

Currently, it is under testing. Please send me comments/questions to me.

There is also a link from w3c's cc/pp group page at:
                 http://www.w3.org/mobile/CCPP

your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

http://ccpp.w3.mag.keio.ac.jp/index.html [1]

-kaz
--
Kazuhiro Kiagawa  W3C/Keio