[CC/PP v1.0] Typos

From: J.J.SOLARI <jjsolari@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:13:30 +0100
To: www-mobile@w3.org

Hello all,

When translating REC CC/PP, I noticed these typos:

============
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-CCPP-struct-vocab-20040115/#xtocid-
33666557>

Headings differ in summary:

    Appendix B.2 Structural properties (instances of ccpp:Property)

and in text:

    Structural properties (instances of ccpp:Structure)

From the RDF Schema, I read that:
    "...ccpp:Property is a super-class for ccpp:Structure and
ccpp:Attribute..."
and further that:
    "All properties that are structural elements of a CC/PP profile
    are defined as instances of ccpp:Structure. This allows
    structural combining elements of a profile to be distinguished
    from attributes in a schema-aware environment."

My understanding is that the heading should read:
    Structural properties (instances of **ccpp:Structure**)

===========
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-CCPP-struct-vocab-20040115/#3.3.3>

In Appendix D.3.3 Interpretation not dependent on other attribute
values, first paragraph, the sentence:

... E.g. an attribute called, say, *page-width* ...

It is said in section D.3.4 just below, that, as a convention, the
initial letters of words composing an attribute name, except the first
word, should be capitalized.

So, for consistency, it should read:
... E.g. an attribute called, say, *pageWidth* ...

To whom it may concern,

hih,

JJS.