FW: CC/PP tool kit

From: Keskar, Dhananjay V <dhananjay.v.keskar@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:26:56 -0800
To: www-mobile@w3.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Keskar, Dhananjay V
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 12:12 AM
To: kurdto@libero.it
Subject: RE: CC/PP tool kit

As I remember, the most common reason for this error is using a libwww
version that is different from the one mentioned in the README/INSTALL file.
There are some library dependencies (not our code, but libraries we use) on
HTZLib_inflate, which was removed from later versions of libwww.

If you use the libwww version mentioned in the documentation, you should be
able to get it working.

Hope this helps.