RE: Certificate storage

You might try the wml programming list:

Clive van Hilten

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Gimson [mailto:roger_gimson@hplb.hpl.hp.com]
Sent: 27 June 2003 13:22
To: Arun Panda
Cc: 'www-mobile@w3.org'
Subject: Re: Certificate storage

Arun Panda wrote:
> Can somebody tell how is the local certificates stored on the wireless
> devices?
> Is it embeded in the SIM card? or is there any other mechanism.

Hello Arun,

I notice you have sent two questions about the implementation of
authentication on wireless device to the www-mobile@w3.org list.

This list is primarily for discussion of the evolution of W3C standards
(such as CC/PP) relating to mobile devices.

Though it is possible to post general questions here, you may have more
success trying other lists that better match the topic of your question.

Can anyone on this list suggest to Arun a better place to ask?

Regards,

Roger
--
roger_gimson@hpl.hp.com | HP Labs, Bristol BS34 8QZ, UK | +44