Re: When will CC/PP adopt datatyping in RDF?

Hi Art,

We have no plans to add RDF datatyping to the current CC/PP S&V TR.
Revising the CC/PP S&V TR to include RDF datatyping would entail careful
consideration. For example, what is the expected behavior if an existing
consumer encounters a profile that includes explicit datatyping? We
would like to wait until the new RDF specs have reached PR until we
start this consideration. In any case, we would need to go through the
W3C REC process again for a revised version of CC/PP. We are not
prepared to push through a new revision of CC/PP until there are
implementations that are likely to support this new feature.

Thanks,
Luu Tran
W3C DIWG