Re: device recognition framework

Hello,
     I'm sorry I'm a little bit in a hurry, but please, check this opensource
project that is supposed to do similar work.

http://wurfl.sourceforge.net

Any question can be sent to me directly or to the mailing list wmlprogramming
@ yahoo grouops ( I can't remember the exact address, sorry, I'm not home).

Regards,
    Andrea