RE: Proposal: Values for UAProf properties

hey,

1.) we had a discussion last week about what UAprof is not specifying. I
pasted it below:

>> Just from looking at UAprof I can tell cases where it
>> doesn't completely cover the device. Most of browseres have
>> anomalies not described in the profiles, i.e. a) WML lets you
>> specify a title of deck, but certain browser (all UP <5) just
>> don't display them and b.) WML lets you create numbered lists
>> but certain browsers don't display them or only the first line.
>> I'm sure that you will discover the same thing when you start
>> using i-mode devices and handhelds.  I'm very much aware that
>> these are details, my point and question is: Is or will there be a
>> testing environment where these standards will be tested in a
>> real world environment? ...

2.) Will UAprof clearly separate between a browser specification and a
device specification? I'm only saying that since for example in the US most
phones use the same browser and the CC/PP's I saw were repeating that
information rather then pointing to the browser spec. That is only a detail
;)

Stan Wiechers