[Fwd: Comment on CC/PP - satisfied ?]

From: Philipp Hoschka <ph@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:47:58 +0100
To: www-mobile@w3.org

attached mail follows:

On Mon, 2002-01-21 at 10:23, Philipp Hoschka wrote:
> Dan,
>
> We're currently preparing to move CC/PP to Candidate Recommendation,
> and I'm going through the last call comments and responses at
> http://www.w3.org/2002/01/CCPP-LastCall-responses.html
>
> to see where we stand. To do this, I'm checking whether some of
> the "major" comments have been addressed to the satisfaction of
> the requestor.
>
> You sent a comment
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-mobile/2001Mar/0006.html
>
> and the response of the WG was
>
> > Seems to be based on his using an old document.
> > Reported issue does not arise in the current public version
>
> Could you quickly check whether this is actually the case,

It's still broken.

http://www.w3.org/2000/07/04-ccpp.rdf says

  <rdfs:Class rdf:ID='Value'>
    <rdfs:label>CC/PP attribute value</rdfs:label>
    <rdfs:subClassOf
rdf:resource='http://www.w3.org/2000/07/04-ccpp#URI'/>
    <rdfs:subClassOf
rdf:resource='http://www.w3.org/2000/07/04-ccpp#Text'/>
    <rdfs:subClassOf
rdf:resource='http://www.w3.org/2000/07/04-ccpp#Integer'/>
    <rdfs:subClassOf
rdf:resource='http://www.w3.org/2000/07/04-ccpp#Rational'/>

> or point me to an archived message where you say it's ok ?

Looking for my comments, I see that these are still
outstanding too:

  pls link to archive of comments
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-mobile/2001Mar/0011.html

  pls make links to cc/pp schemas, examples
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-mobile/2001Mar/0009.html

office: tel:+1-913-491-0501
mobile: mailto:connolly+pager@w3.org