Next Mobile IG f2f

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:42:04 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-mobile@w3.org
Hi all,

Kaz and I were recently (ok, maybe not so recently - sorry for delay, Kaz)
discussing making plans for a Mobile IG face-to-face.  We have some very
good ideas for a topic/topics, but we need to find a host sponsor, and a
date and location.

The target timeframe we had in mind was early December, though that's
just a guideline; earlier would be ok too.

If anybody would be interested in hosting this meeting, please contact
myself and Kaz (kaz@w3.org).

If there's any requests for specific topics to be covered, respond here
and we can discuss them.

MB