RE: CC/PP Implementation

Hello Stu,

We have an implementation of CC/PP in our browser X-Smiles. We also have a
small configurable servlet, which can be configured to deal out different
pages based on the wanted profile classes. Currently we are also doing
some effort on attaching CC/PP capabilities to Cocoon.

You can find the browser at xsmiles.org. There is a small amount of
documentation in the technical specifications. The profile that the
browser sends can be configured. Also the profile diff can be typed in.

juha