RE: CC/PP profile repository overworked?

Hi,

But surely a Profile Difference must have a Profile to be different
from? And also, as an average Profile size for a mobile is expected to
be 10K, wouldn't it be too large for a HTTP header?

I suppose the profile-diff could contain URIs for the origin server to
resolve, but this seems to be overkill.

It seems to be a lot of work for a gateway manufacturer to implement
this way, so I presume that this approach wouldn't be used.

Nick Denny
nick.denny@mci.co.uk