From: www-mobile-request@w3.org [mailto:www-mobile-request@w3.org]On Behalf
Of Haitham Hamza
Sent: 08 November 2001 22:09
To: www-mobile@w3.org
Subject: CC/PP Implementation

Hello All,
I am a graduate student and I am highly interested in the CC/PP
technology..I think about make an CC/PP implementation as my
project..However, I am still in the beginning so I would be highly obliged
if any one could suggest a good starting point as previous implementations,
books and so on.

Regards,
Hamza