Content adaptation

From: Vidhya Gholkar <vgholkar@argogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:22:47 -0000
To: <www-mobile@w3.org>
Hello All,

For the next WAP forum I am puting together a presentation on content
adaptation. I would like  this presentation to be an accurate reflection of
the industries different views on the topic - including asking what the role
of the WAP forum  should be in this area if any at all.

I would really appreciate it if you could help me in this and give your
views on

a) what the issues are
b) what the WAP forum should be doing in this area and
c) anything else that you consider relevant to this topic.

Thanks,

Vidhya