From: www-mobile-request@w3.org [mailto:www-mobile-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Tomas.Majak@speedytomato.net
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 12:15 AM
To: norberto@eresmas.com; www-mobile@w3.org
Subject: RE: html to wml converter

Hi Norberto,
There are some finished applications that i know of, havn't tried them
myself yet...
Oracle Portal To Go from Oracle http://technet.oracle.com
WapTool from argogroup
http://www.argogroup.com/

Regarding the question on UMTS, I assume that you mean markup syntax for
UMTS. The answer to this question is that UMTS is a bearer of information
thus it can be any syntax. DoCoMo will propably stay with CHTML, while WAP
world might exchange WML for a light version of XHTML.

Hope that gives you some help.

Rgds
Tomas Majak