From: Seishi TSUKADA [mailto:tsukada@mmd.yrp.nttdocomo.co.jp]
Sent: den 30 mars 2001 09:56
To: Ashwini Tambi; www-mobile@w3c.org
Subject: Re: WML deck size limitation...

Hi Ashwini

My understand is the limitation of packet size comes from
the WAP protocol, WSP (Wireless Session Protocol).
The default value of WSP packet size is 1400 byte, which
include WML contents and WSP header.
WAP Gateway encodes a WML file and sends the encoded file
to the WAP terminal, so the size of WML text file (before encoded)
may be larger than 1400 byte.

Best Reards
Seishi Tsukada