Re: WAP STRUGGLES TO GAIN ACCEPTANCE

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol@eurotechnology.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:48:03 +0900
To: "Martin J. Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>
CC: Dave Marutiak <dmarut@microsoft.com>, www-mobile@w3.org, fasol@eurotechnology.com
Yes, Martin - you are completely right. And there are more
differences than this in the business models, marketing,
technology implementation, company attitudes etc etc.
You can find some of these differences explained in our
imode-report:
http://www1.mightywords.com/asp/bookinfo/bookinfo.asp?theisbn=EB00018336
and in our imode-FAQ:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/imode/faq.html