RE: Browser Cap

From: <olivier.ricordel@autodesk.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 10:51:41 -0700
To: pault@novator.com
Cc: www-mobile@w3.org
Hi Paul,

Edit httpd.conf file and change the DirectoryIndex property from index.html to index.hdml. Then restart httpd.

Also, if you want to publish to different platforms/devices depending on the user-agent coming with the request, have a look at Cocoon http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/index.html

Thanks,
Olivier