Re: CC/PP implementations?

There is an implementation of the CC/PP-ex protocol in the Jigsaw server
from the W3C, but I do not think there are any open source
implementations of CC/PP as such available. However, since CC/PP is RDF,
it is possible to create one re-using existing open source RDF software
(as SBC has demonstrated). The biggest problem is probably the inference
engine.

Johan

--
          Johan Hjelm