Re: CC/PP implementations?

From: Johan Hjelm <johan.hjelm@era-t.ericsson.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:16:01 +0900
To: "David L. Naney" <dnaney@cse.unl.edu>
CC: www-mobile@w3.org
There is an implementation of the CC/PP-ex protocol in the Jigsaw server
from the W3C, but I do not think there are any open source
implementations of CC/PP as such available. However, since CC/PP is RDF,
it is possible to create one re-using existing open source RDF software
(as SBC has demonstrated). The biggest problem is probably the inference

"David L. Naney" wrote:

> I am currently involved with a research project that is
> going to require a CC/PP like component. Unfortunately,
> I will not be able to attend the CC/PP Implementors Day
> conference, but I am very interested in finding out the
> current status of any implementations that may be in the
> works. Are there any open source implementations
> available, at this time?
> Thanks,
> David Naney

          Johan Hjelm