Re: CHTML browser simulators??

At 09:24 00/03/10 +0530, Lanka Ravikumar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know if simulators for CHTML browsers are available?

Well, what exactly do you want?

If you mean Compact HTML as submitted to the W3C, you can
run an HTML doc againts its DTD, and then view it on any
browser. You can set the font and make the browser window
smaller to get a better impression of what the phone user
may see.

If you are speaking about the HTML that is used by i-mode
phones, then the best thing is to get a phone and try
things real-life. The only problem for that is that you
have to be in Japan.

> By simulator, I mean something like UP phone simulator for CHTML.

The good thing about things based on HTML is that you don't
need any simulators, you can use the real stuff.

Regards,   Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org