Re: WAP Competitors ?

Actually I had a feeling that NTT's services might be a WAP competitor....

Has W3C collaborated with NTT on the development of WAP or any
recommendations ?? Is C-HTML something the W3C is looking into ??

And lastly, does NTT DoCoMo intend to launch its services in Europe in
competition to WAP, anyone know ??

Sandeep