RE: XHTML and XSLT?

From: Vitaveska Lanfranchi <vitaveska@yahoo.it>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 23:49:21 +0200 (CEST)
To: Scott Priddy <spriddy@Globeset.com>
Cc: www-mobile@w3.org
Thank you very much for your fast answer.
I've to deal with WAP phones an Wireless Palm.
My teacher has suggested me to do everiything in XHTMl
but i still don't understand how could it help me.
Probably it's because i've haven't studied it so much.
Could you please suggest me a book about XSLT (or it's
better follow W3C specifichs?)
Thank you again
    Vita