RE: Fw: [Moderator Action] WAP proxy

Hi,

My knowledge on WAP phone configuration is limited to GSM networks.

Each Book mark ( a short cut to reach a service (which could be a WAP portal)  is configured with
        URL information
        Type of Data Connection   :  (SMS/Data)
        Destination Number :  SMSC Number   / Number to dial for  the data connection

  You can check Product Manuals of  WAP Phones (like Nokia 7110 ) for more information.

Regards,

Ravikanth Varahagiri
Technical Manager - Wireless CoE, Telecom Solutions
Wipro Technologies
No.271, Sri Ganesha Complex
Hosur Main Road, Madivala
Bangalore - 560 068. India.
Tel: 91-80-5539704
Tel : 91-80-5539134/138 ext: 402
Fax : 91-80-5539701/5539702
Email: Ravikanth.Varahagiri@wipro.com
www.wipro.com
The World's First SEI CMM Level 5 Software Services Company