XML-HTML-XHTML-WML-VXML.........**ML

From: K.Sridhar Babu <sbabu@noida.hclt.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 16:32:59 +0530
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org, www-mobile@w3.org, www-voice@w3.org, general@xml.apache.org
Hi Friends,

    I donot know is it the best place ask this question, sorry for any
inconvenienec with this  message.

    Using XML the basic advantage we are getting is separation of
content from the presentation(hope I am right)? The problem with present
html is , it mixes the content and presentation, so we are going for
XML.  This reduces the risk of again writting our content in another
mark up like wml or vxml or another ML.
    My doubt is how we can in that generic manner can separate content
from the presentation? Is it possible to use the same content for smalll
screen mobile devices, desktop browsers and voice browsers?  What are
the challenges in doing this?
    I am intersted in knowing some or more details regarding all these
issues. Any info or discussion regarding this greately helpful.

    Thanks in Advance.

            Sridhar Babu