RE: Mobile Q&A

Daniel,

> I almost forgot I subscribed to this mailing list.
>
> What is the purpose of this list?

This is a public mailing list for technical discussion about mobile access.
Take a look at http://www.w3.org/Mobile/ for more info.

> I am a developer that is interested in WAP but wont be able
> to play with it
> till December.

You can download a SDK (like the Nokia one) and connect to WAP sites from
your PC through the net in order to get some experience with what is
possible and, in some extent, currently available. Take a look at
http://www.waptastic.com.

> Can anyone give me some resources to look into development
> possibilities?

The above site is a good place to start. As is
http://www.orktopas.com/orktopas.htm and the Nokia and Ericsson sites.

Regards,

Jan

Jan Willekens