RE: FIX YOUR EMAIL PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Barry B. Sandrew, Ph.D. <bsandre1@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:22:17 -0800
To: "jwentz" <jwentz@mindspring.com>, <www-mobile@w3.org>
  From: www-mobile-request@w3.org [mailto:www-mobile-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of jwentz
  Sent: Friday, November 05, 1999 12:10 PM
  To: www-mobile@w3.org
  Subject: FIX YOUR EMAIL PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  I AM GETTING OTHER PEOPLES EMAILS.  PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM OR YOUR ISP
WILL BE CONTACTED.  I HAVE RECEIVED 8 OF THEM IN THE PAST 30 MINUTES AND
HAVE ALL THE EMAILS IN MY INBOX.    I AM NOT SUBSCRIBED ON YOUR HOMEPAGE AND
DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GOT MY EMAIL ADDRESS BUT REMEDY THE
         L I V I N G     L O U D
  Rockettalk ID  130720