RE: XHTML Basic Working Draft has been published

From: Michael Wiechers <MichaelW@rga.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:56:44 -0500
To: "'sandeep@wde.org'" <sandeep@wde.org>, "'www-mobile@w3.org'" <www-mobile@w3.org>
Join the Phone.com Developer connection:
http://updev.phone.com/
They have simulators for HDML and WML1.0/1.1.

Nokia and Ericsson have simulators as well on their deveper sites,
but they are more IDE then just Simulator and harder to use, I think.

Motorola has their MADK which is an IDE for VoxML and WML in
one application, but is has a lot of requirements compared to the
phone.com environment.

Stan Michael