Project documentation in mobile area

From: Johan Hjelm <johan.hjelm@42forlag.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 15:22:20 +0200
To: www-mobile@w3.org
I have just (day before yesterday) finished a three-year,
multimillion-ECU European research project on mobility and mobile
middleware. There are some public documents that is accessible over the
web, and if you work in this field, I think you can find it useful.
Please do not be put off by the sheer mass of it, though. You find it on

http://www.sics.se/~onthemove/public_d.htm

Yours truly
Johan Hjelm
(previously with the On the Move project).

--

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

Ericsson Visiting Engineer at the World Wide Web Consortium
     Reach me at johan.hjelm@42forlag.com when I travel
    personal home page: www.42forlag.com/Johan/whois.htm

  OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE PERSONAL AND NOT THOSE OF ERICSSON

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
                 Bet you didn't know that:
The first mobile telephone weighed 40 kilogrammes and could
        make six calls before the battery went flat.
              The battery in the car, that is.