New address

From: Supernets <supernets2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 08:02:52 -0400
To: <www-micropay-comments@tux.w3.org>
Supernets is your first option in WebHosting Services. Our high technology and our
state of the art service mean success and benefits for you and your company.

If you need a new domain name or change your web hosting provider for your  web
page visit http://www.supernets.net/promotion  And get FREE three web hosting
months or your domain name.

Our plans start at $9.95 a month!

Your promotion code is: in9925

You can NOT miss this offer!!!

This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301.
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost
to you by sending a repy to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject
line.