Connecting

From: Robin Townend <sma.rt@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 18:02:06 +0100
To: <www-micropay-comments@w3.org>

Greetings

I am trying to contact someone who is examing micropayment solutions for the
Internet and e-commerce in general.

We have a methodology that we would like to be considered but I am not sure
who I should be taking to at  your organisation - could someone follow-up
and contact me and I would be pleased to provide more information. Details
of our methodology can be found on our website and some new concepts are
proposed.

Please reply with guidance thanks.

Robin Townend
President & CEO
Cardis Enterprises Int. B.V. Koningslaan 34, 1075 AD, Amsterdam, The
Netherlands
website for Cardis and The Ultimus Solution: http://www.sidrac.com
Home Office in the UK: Tel/Fax/vmail: +44 1328 830125
email: sma.rt@btinternet.com