Re: FYI: proposed ARIA feature: synonyms

FYI: "aria-" is used as a pseudo namespace. They don't use "-" in any of
their names. That is consistent with the rest of HTML (5) attribute names
such as "contextmenu", "readonly", "tabindex", etc. It's true for (most?
all?) MathML (e.g., "maxsize", "rowspacing"). That's just convention
because it is legal to use "-".

FYI 2: Although the issue I pointed to is old, if you look at the end of
the issue, you'll see a link to a PR and that has recently had a bunch of
discussion. That's what brought it to my attention.

    Neil