Re: [MathML4] Multiple Formats for Presentation and Semantics

I agree with David -- why do you need a "presentation" or "metadata" tag
separate from "semanatics"? That would only be needed if you have the case
where the same encoding could be used for two of those reasons and it
wasn't obvious which to use for which reason. Is there such a real-life
case?

    Neil