[www-math] <none>

From: Maria Byrne <abyrne@southalabama.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 11:36:12 -0600
To: www-math@w3.org
Dear developers of MathML,

How can I find web content that is written in MathML? I am an instructor
with a blind student, and I will like to send him the information that he
can't currently access from his textbook, such as integration tables and
such. These can be found on lots of web pages, but I don't know how to tell
if they are in MathML or not. A Calculus textbook in MathMl would be really
perfect.

It's funny, when I search for "Calculus textbook in MathMl", I just get
lots and lots of resources on how to write a Calculus textbook in MathMl..

Thank you for your help!

Audi Byrne