差出人: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
送信日時: 2018年9月28日 22:45
宛先: Xueyuan; 高村 吉一
CC: w3c-translators@w3.org; www-math@w3.org
件名: Re: [Japanese] Completed translation of XML Entity Definitions for Characters (2nd Edition)

On 28/09/2018 08:54, Xueyuan wrote:

> Hi Yoshikazu,
>

> Thank you very much!

Yoshikazu,

yes thanks for this!

May I ask did you directly translate the HTML or did you translate the
source XML and XSLT files?

I ask as some of the English text (notably headings for the generated
tables) is inserted by the XSLT build stylesheet and that could have an
option to insert Japanese (or other) texts instead of English, which may
help keep future translations in sync, if they are generated from
translated source XML?

The editor's draft is on github at

https://w3c.github.io/xml-entities/

with sources at

https://github.com/w3c/xml-entities

Especially as Xueyuan mentioned a github based workflow for translations
in future, it seemed worth pointing at these versions.
(There are no changes in the editors draft other than using the newer
css styles and updating to Unicode 11 (which doesn't affect any of the
normative parts of the spec)

David

Disclaimer

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is: Wilkinson House, Jordan Hill Road, Oxford OX2 8DR, United Kingdom. Please see our Privacy Notice<https://www.nag.co.uk/content/privacy-notice> for information on how we process personal data and for details of how to stop or limit communications from us.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.