Re: [Japanese] Completed translation of XML Entity Definitions for Characters (2nd Edition)

Dear Yoshikazu,

Thanks very much for your continuous contribution!

In the Disclaimer of the translation, the pointer to the original
English document currently is

"https://www.w3.org/TR/2010/REC-xml-entity-names-20140410/"

which I suppose is
"https://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-xml-entity-names-20140410/".