Re: [Japanese] Completed translation of XML Entity Definitions for Characters (2nd Edition)

Dear Yoshikazu,

Thanks so much for the translation with the high quality on this
technology! It’s absolutely a great textbook for Japanese Web community as
well.

Best regards,

Naomi

—
Naomi Yoshizawa, W3C, Keio University
5322 Endo, Fujisawa, Kanagawa 252-0882 Japan
+813.3516.2504

2018年9月26日(水) 21:53 高村 吉一 <soco__kankyo@hotmail.com>:

> Dear Translators
> And Dear W3C Math mailing list Members
>
> I would like to announce that I have completed the translation into
> Japanese of the following document:
>
> XML Entity Definitions for Characters (2nd Edition)(
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/REC-xml-entity-names-20140410/)
> 文字に対するXML実体の定義(第2版)(
> http://takamu.sakura.ne.jp/xml-entity-names-ja/index.html)
>
> I confirm that, in compliance with the W3C Intellectual Property FAQ (
> http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/IPR-FAQ-20000620#translate), I have
> placed a prominent disclaimer in my translation(s) in which I disclose, (1)
> the title of and link to the original English document, (2) that my
> document is a translation which may contain errors, and (3) that the
> original English document on the W3C website is the one that is official.
> (Items (2) and (3) are in the target language.)
>
> I confirm that the links within my translation(s) are valid and I have
> endeavored to provide valid markup and CSS (validation tools are at
> http://validator.w3.org/).
>
> And I changed URL of translation that is following 1st Edition document.
>
> XML Entity Definitions for Characters(
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/REC-xml-entity-names-20100401/)
> 文字に対するXML実体の定義(
> http://takamu.sakura.ne.jp/xml-entity-names-20100401-ja/index.html)