Re: [MathML 4] Add rules to map from non-combining to combining accents

On 05/11/2018 18:45, William F Hammond wrote:
> I think it would be helpful if your W3C group (does it
> currently exist?)

Not formally chartered however the group is of course on this list. and
as you see, handling errata and extension suggestions.

> went on record saying that the holes
> should be filled.

I'm not sure. It would have been better if they hadn't been there but
they have been there many years now, so if they were "filled" it
wouldn't simplify the code that is dealing with them, just add extra
complication that had to deal with both possibilities.

David

Disclaimer

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.