Re: htmlmathml.xsl problem

On 13/07/2018 15:02, Christophe Marchand wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've try to use htmlmathml.xsl downloaded from
> http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007/htmlmathml.xsl. Thanks for this,
> it's really a good thing to have this !
>
> It declares a character-map to use at row 47 which is not available in
> imported XSL : uppercase.
>
> For me, it's not a problem, I think I do not use uppercase chars.
>
> Best regards,
> Christophe

oops (html5 addition:-) thanks for the report, fixed at

https://github.com/w3c/xml-entities/tree/gh-pages/2007

the map is called html5-uppercase not uppercase

David

Disclaimer

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.