RE: Applications that use MathML

Consider it done!

Dani

*From:* Ramon Eixarch [mailto:ramon@wiris.com]
*Sent:* lunes, 6 de febrero de 2017 21:02
*To:* Gunter Königsmann
*Cc:* Paul Libbrecht; Bert Bos; www-math@w3.org
*Subject:* Re: Applications that use MathML

Hi Bert,

looks ike there are requests to include some changes.

We would like to include an update on WIRIS EDITOR.

Where MathFlow and pmmltex appear

·         MathFlow
<http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathflow/mf_components.htm> (MathML to
GIF/PNG/EPS/speech text)

·         pmml2tex
<https://code.google.com/p/web-xslt/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fpmml2tex>
(MathML
to TeX)

we would include a new line for WIRIS EDITOR

·         WIRIS EDITOR (MathML to PNG/SVG/PDF/EPS/speech text/LaTeX)

with a link to our documentation at
http://www.wiris.com/editor/docs/servicesapis

Thanks in advance.

Cordialment, Cordialmente, Best regards,

*Ramon Eixarch*

WIRIS math

ramon@wiris.com

T  +34 932 804 805

M +34 649752179

twitter.com/eixarch

skype: ramoneixarch

> why not also apply the clipboard specs of chapter 6 of MathML?
wxMaxima 16.12.2 (released only a few hours ago) should do that.

Kind regards,

 Gunter.