Re: agenda

I'd say by all means.   Presumably he has seen the pieces by
Cervone, Krautzberger and Sorge
Towards ARIA Standards for Mathematical Markup
http://workshop.sciaccess.net/DEIMS2016/articles/p15_Volker_ARIA.pdf

which I guess follows
Towards Meaningful Visual Abstraction of Mathematical Notation
http://www.cermat.org/events/MathUI/15/proceedings/Cervone-Krautzberger-Sorge_Visual-abstraction_MathUI_15.pdf

and
TOWARDS MATHJAX V3.0
http://mathjax.github.io/papers/towards-v3/towards-mathjax-v3.pdf

and, by Sorge only,
Assistive Technologies for STEM Subjects
http://workshop.sciaccess.net/DEIMS2016/articles/k01_Volker.pdf

All the best,

	Patrick