Re: [MathML4] Deprecation/Removal of the mfenced element

I see your point, but have to say that I am not really satisfied with the
current spec language regarding equivalence.     Mfenced can also give
information about grouping that is lost with the mrow formulation, e.g. an
mrow containining [a, b [ f ] d, e]   may be a list of three things or a
pair of half open intervals with an f in the middle.

Stephen