Re: [MathML4] Whitespace and attributes canonicalization in MathML VS HTML5/CSS

Le 01/08/2016 à 18:45, David Carlisle a écrit :
> I don't think allowing stretchy=stretchy as an alternative to
> stretch=true would break anything on the XML side of things, and would
> potentially, as you say, allow just stretchy in text/html using its
> version of the old SGML shorttag feature. You could say more than me
> whether that would simplify or complicate things at implementation level.
One additional complexity is that MathML boolean attributes really have
three values: "false" or "true" when they are explicit and "automatic"
(computed from the operator dictionary etc) when they are not specified.
So I'm not sure the HTML5 syntax will work.