Re: Issue on converting MathML to LaTeX using third party parser for XSLT2.0

Many thanks to William Hammond and David for their assistance. Following Mr. Hammond's instructions I was able to correctly typeset LaTeX. I also tried the following LaTeX (generated by David's XSL) and it produced nice looking Cauchy's Integral Formula. -Saf:
\[\let\par\empty
{
{\left.
\middle(
\middle)
\right.}
=
{\frac{{1}}{{
{2}
\unicode{960}
}}}
{{\unicode{8750}}\sb{{
\unicode{947}
}}}
{\frac{{\left.
\middle(
\middle)
\right.}}{{
\unicode{8722}
}}}
}
\]

     On Monday, January 5, 2015 11:29 PM, William F Hammond <hammond@csc.albany.edu> wrote:

 saf sied <saf_itpro@yahoo.com> writes:

> . . .
> LaTeX:
>
> \documentclass[10pt]{article}
> \setlength{\textwidth}{12.0cm}
> \usepackage{amssymb}
> \begin{document}
> . . .

Place pmml-new.sty in the directory with the LaTeX file,
and add the line "\usepackage{pmml-new}" before "\begin{document}"

Also in pmml-new.sty add a line:

    \@namedef{uc177}{\pm}

                                    -- Bill