RE: Is MathML really Dangerous?

This reminds me that the Chrome team ripped out the MathML support code from their Blink engine when it was forked from WebKit over two years ago. If I recall correctly, they said it was for "security reasons" and that they didn't have resources that could ensure that the code didn't have security vulnerabilities.

Paul