Re: lmoustache/rmoustache as stretchy delimiters

You are indeed right and I'm wrong. For whatever reason, the \big (and
\bigg) versions of those characters produce very different looking
characters than the non-stretched ones in LaTeX.

So I agree with David's original suggestion for the values.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~