Re: Swiss AMOS - 737-800 MPD upload in XML format - File Transfer Failed Error.

On 23/10/2014 14:36, Laurie Bennie wrote:
> Dear Paul,
>
> Thank you for your response and yes I do understand that we are hitting
> a protection measure but how do I go about obtaining the license if
> required or access to be able to continue my process to load the Boeing
> MPD data into our system for processing?
>
> Thank you

As Paul says you can set up a cache or xml catalogue to avoid accessing
the DTD on the W3C site even if the files refer to that URL,
but simpler possibly is to just edit your local DTD not to refer to that
URL.

Presumably your XML files start

<!DOCTYPE zzz SYSTEM "something.dtd">
<zzz>

and something.dtd at some point has

        <!ENTITY % w3centities-f PUBLIC
          "-//W3C//ENTITIES Combined Set//EN//XML"
          "http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007/w3centities-f.ent"

        %w3centities-f;

You can simply change that URL to any URL that you do control and put a
copy of w3centities-f.ent there.

Or remove all those lines and replace them by the contents of
w3centities-f.ent

David