RE: Swiss AMOS - 737-800 MPD upload in XML format - File Transfer Failed Error.

Dear David Carlisle,

Please note the communication between SAA and Boeing below.

SAA Technical would like to use the Boeing MPD in xml format to upload the data into the AMOS system to be able to produce Task cards.

We have been battling to upload the files provided via the Boeing onsite representative for the following reasons:

                1. SAA Proxy server did not allow the PC to access the link in the code "http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-software-20021231.html" and we have now allowed this access.

                2. The w3.org then returns a "403 error" back to us (as per  below display)and we are unable to continue with the process in AMOS.

Please could you assist and advise what is still required from SAA side to be allowed to access the MPD in this format?

[cid:image005.png@01CFE89D.FDF9CDB0]

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Laurie Bennie | MANAGER | Governance and Compliance

Mobile: 083 419 1766 | Phone: +2711-978-5088 | Fax: +2711 978-2335 | E-Mail: LaurieBennie@flysaa.com

Room 223C, Floor 2, Block C, Airways Park, OR Tambo International- Johannesburg- SOUTH AFRICA