*From:* David Carlisle [mailto:davidc@nag.co.uk]
*Sent:* miércoles, 25 de junio de 2014 17:47
*To:* Daniel Marques; www-math@w3.org
*Subject:* Re: Questions about Elementary Math

On 25/06/2014 16:17, Daniel Marques wrote:

A little bit out of topic, but just wandering whether exists a proper LaTeX
package to render “elementary math”.

Dani

Not as much as I'd like but you can use mml3mml2.xsl followed by
pmml2tex.xsl to get some tex
that is mostly OK.

But I just realised that perhaps you didn't mean using tex to render mathml
syntax but
rather a natural latex input syntax, not directly there is a package for
polynomial long division
and probably should make something that more closely models the mathml
constructs.

There is a demo of taking something like \longdiv{1123}{55} and doing the
steps in javascript and
generating with mlongdiv or an equivalent "expanded" mtable for mathjax to
render,
it wouldn't be that hard to do the same in latex.

David