Re: Displaystyle and mtable

Le 11/06/2014 15:58, Davide P. Cervone a écrit :

> I take "being present" to mean being specified explicitly or by
> inheritance (in the same way that the mathvariant value is present by
> inheritance in my earlier example).
And again, the comparison with mathvariant is not relevant here, since
we could interpret it as either "the value is inherited" or "the default
attribute value on the element is modified" and that would make a
difference. Here, displaystyle is said to belong to the first category
while you interpret it as "the default attribute value on mtable is
modified".

--
Frédéric Wang
maths-informatique-jeux.com/blog/frederic