Re: Ideas for future improvements

> In any event, this is all water over the dam. Deprecating any
Presentation MathML tags would break too many implementations.

In the context of browser implementations, there are not many
implementations to "break", especially if such ideas end up helping browser
vendors to actually implement MathML. Converting to such a "restricted"
profile seems trivial.

Peter.